I have been reading the posts on voicesofglass.com about a 30 day Challenge. The posts by boldkevin have been interesting and challenge me to think of things outside the pit I have been in since my son died. I’m not quite sure who Carla is or how this 30 Day Challenge came about but here are the questions:
1. Five ways to win your heart.
2. Something you feel strongly about
3. A book you love.
4. Bullet your whole day
5. Things you want to say to an ex
6. Your views on mainstream music
7. Five pet peeves
8. What you ate today
9. How important you think education is
10. Put your music player on shuffle and write the first ten songs that play
11. Your family
12. Five guys (or gals) whom you find attractive
13. Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it
14. What you wore today
15. Your Zodiac/horoscope and do you think it fits your personality
16. Something you always think “What if…” about
17. Something that you are proud of
18. A problem that you have had
19. Five items you lust after
20. Your fears
21. How you hope your future will be like
22. Your academics
23. Something that you miss
24. Five words/phrases that make you laugh
25. Something you’re currently worrying about
26. Things you like and dislike about yourself
27. A quote you try to live by
28. Somewhere you’d like to move to or visit
29. Five weird things that you like
30. One thing you’re excited for.
Some of these topics seem easy enough, others seem difficult and some seem impossible. Actually, the only one that is impossible is number
10. Put your music player on shuffle and write the first ten songs that play.
I may be the only person in the universe who does not have a music player, ipod, or whatever. I’ll have to devise some way to address that challenge when it comes.
For now, I’ll be thinking about Five ways to Win my Heart. That’s going to be a tough one as my heart is broken right now.