To my amazement, I have been nominated for a Sunshine Award by Ginger Ray at www. dailylifewithfibromyalgia.com! I didn’t even know there were awards, but I am so happy that someone has read my blog and likes some of my posts. This is major encouragement for a new blogger, especially since I haven’t quite gotten used to this blogging thing yet and pretty much just write whatever is on my mind that day instead of following any set topic. Thank you Ginger. You made my day.
So, Here are the rules:
1. If you are nominated, you must blog a post linking back to the person/blog that nominated you.
2. You must answer some questions, nominate ten fellow bloggers and link their blogs to the post!
3. You should comment on your nominees’ blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
So, here are the questions:
1. Who is your favorite philosopher?
I have never thought about this. I guess C.S. Lewis.
2. What is your favorite number?
Seven, but I don’t know why.
3. What is your favorite animal?
Dog. Now, this is strange if you knew me, because for most of my life I was terrified of dogs. All dogs, large or small, it didn’t matter. I was terrified. But, I had a child and I didn’t want him to learn my fear of dogs, so I worked very hard to overcome that fear. I now love dogs. Some more than others. I have a lovable little Shih Tzu named Lulu.
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
I have a Twitter account, but never use it.
5. What is your favorite time of the day?
Late afternoon, when it is almost evening, and the world is slowing down. I especially love this time of day if I am at the beach or a lake. There is something so calming about sitting and watching the sun set over the water. .
6. What was your favorite vacation?
My honeymoon to Breckenridge, CO. Although I am now divorced, I still think that was my favorite vaction because it was my first time skiing in the Rocky Mountains. However, any vacation on a beach, particularly the Gulf of Mexico, is my favorite vacation. One day I will move there.
7. What is your favorite physical activity?
It is working out with weights, however, since I have fibromyalgia and migraines, I don’t do this as much as I would like. I have to be careful not to push myself too hard. Also, walking.
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
9. What is your favorite flower?
10. What is your passion?
My ’10′ Blogger Nominees
I’m so new to blogging that I don’t have 10. Sorry.
Have a great day and enjoy this little bit of Sunshine!